Mr. Do Ha Nam Chairman General Director
Intimex Joint Stock Company (Intimex Group) was officially established in July 1st, 2006 after being equitized from the Ho Chi Minh Branch of Intimex Import - Export Company, a state-owned company founded in 1995. The company has been renamed to Intimex Group Joint Stock Company since 2011.
In the early days, the company was set up with one headquarters and 3 branches, 91 staffs, limited working facilities and 14.4 billion VND charter capital. After 10 years, Intimex Group has developed significantly and become one of the most prestigious brands in Vietnam specializing in: agricultural products processing and exportation (green coffee beans, pepper, rice, cashew nuts, etc.); frozen food and steel importation and distribution; supermarket and trade center services; construction materials manufacturing.
Today, Intimex Group has approximately 900 employees, charter capital increase to 223 billion VND, total import and export turnover exceeds 1 billion USD per year and the annual revenue reached over 40.000 billion VND. The “multi-sector, multi-profession and multi-nation” operating network of Intimex Group now stretched nationwide with 6 branches, 14 subsidiaries in Vietnam and one subsidiary in Singapore. Intimex Group has reinforced its strength in processing with 11 coffee factories focusing on high quality coffee for export. These factories locate in Central Highlands, the key coffee producing area of Vietnam. Their total capacity reaches 570,000 MT per year. The group also owns one clean pepper factory with the capacity of 5,000 MT per year in Binh Duong for export; one rice mill in Dong Thap with the capacity of 150,000 MT per year; 3 cashew nuts factories in Tay Ninh and Binh Duong; 5 retail trade centers in Buon Ma Thuot, Dak Mil, Tay Ninh, Da Nang and Hai Phong; one construction concrete factory with the capacity of 1.3 milion m3 per year and one quarry in Da Nang with the capacity of 180,000 m3 per year; one tuynel brick factory in Lam Dong with the capacity of 30 million units per year.
Not only does Intimex Group cover the local market but we have also expanded our trading worldwide to most of the world’s big markets, including Europe, America, USA, Africa, Australia, Middle East, China, Japan, Korea, India, and ASEAN. Besides, Intimex Group has also built long-term trading relationships with hundreds of international enterprises, including many well-known industry corporations such as Neumann Kaffee Gruppe, Nestlé, JDE, Tchibo, Louis Dreyfus, Volcafe, Marubeni, Mitsui, Itochu, Icona, Sucden, Sucafina, Mercon, RCMA, Ecom, Hyundai, Samsung…
To attain such a strong position today and in the future, 900 of energetic people of the Group have always been standing together to overcome any challenge. These enduring efforts have created extraordinary values to Intimex Group, associated with countless of positive changes and business results. Furthermore, Intimex often enhances our human resource’s quality as well as optimizes the company structure to leverage the power of teamwork. These are the company’s core values to lay the foundation for Intimex Group’s sustainable growth, particularly in the next stage of “intensive integration”.
INTIMEX GROUP – PRESTIGE FIRST
For Intimex Group
|Year||Foreign trade Turnover
(in Billion VND)
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Over the past 10 years, Intimex Group has received many honorable awards for both the organization and the leader - Mr. Do Ha Nam. Those prestigious awards and recognitions are the highlights in the development of Intimex Group. Not only do they affirm the endeavors of the entire management team and staff but they are also the encouragement and motivation to boost Intimex Group moving forwards.
• Second-class Labor Medal awarded by the President of Vietnam for Intimex Group and Mr. Do Ha Nam - Chairman cum General Director in 2016.
• Third-class Labor Medal awarded by the President of Vietnam for Intimex Group and Mr. Do Ha Nam - Chairman cum General Director in 2011.
• Emulation flags with achievements of outstanding unit in emulation awarded by the Prime Minister of Vietnam in 2011, 2013, 2014.
• Certificate of Merit awarded to Mr. Do Ha Nam - Chairman cum General Director by Prime Minister in 2011.
• Traditional Flag from Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee in 2011. Mr. Do Ha Nam - Chairman cum General Director received Ho Chi Minh City Citizen Award 2011.
• Accredis “Prestigious Export Enterprise” from 2006 to 2015 by Ministry of Industry and Trade.
• Certificate of Merit by Ministries and People’s Committee from 2006 - 2016.
• Being certified as a “Transparent and Strong Party” for many consecutive years.
• Certificates of Merit from Prime Minister and Vietnam General Confederation of Labor for the dedication of Trade Union and Youth Union on corporate activities.
INTIMEX GROUP JOINT - STOCK COMPANY
Head office: 61 Nguyen Van Giai Street., Dakao Ward, District 1, Hochiminh City
Telephone: +84-028-38201754 / 38208052
Fax: +84- 028- 38201997, 38208988